- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of €5.000.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2016 and the end of August 2017.
- Ten grants shall be awarded.
1. Objective. The internship is linked to the access to water or its management in developing countries and must be clearly part of the subject of the candidate’s end of year project.
2. Pertinence. The work undertaken by the candidate at local level and the results that emanate from this deal with important local issues.
3. Capabilities. The budget requested must match the candidate’s needs. He/She must have sufficient resources to complete the internship under the required conditions.
4. Innovation. The approach that the candidate chooses for his/her internship or the framework within which he/she intends to work is different from the usual approaches or frameworks.
5. Impact. The expected results should bring sustainable change for the people concerned at local level.
For More Information: