The Maastricht University of Holland is offering the scholarship for the students for the year 2018-2019. This is for the excellent students from the union European economic area. For the students who wish to do masters at Maastricht University. The scholarship is available for the students who are pursuing for the bachelor’s programs in arts and science at the Maastricht collage of Holland.
Maastricht University is considered one of the most recognized international universities in the Netherlands. The university has more than 16,000 students and 4000 employees, and this is still growing. The university stands for building innovation among the children’s, international character and multidisciplinary approach.
About the scholarship
The Maastricht University offers the students with the scholarship program that offers you with 24 full scholarship of €29.000, and all this includes the tuitions fee waiver and a monthly stipend. This scholarship is being provided for all the talented students that are outside the European Union.
The scholarship program consists of two type of scholarship that is high potential scholarship, and the other is the Holland scholarship. This scholarship is being financed by the Dutch ministry of education, culture, and science in the conjunction with the Dutch universities. This is a scholarship provided to the international students that are from outside the EU/EEA for the students who are inspiring to take full degree program in the Netherlands.
The eligibility for the scholarship
The candidates want to have this scholarship are:
- The students who are holding nationality in the country of the country or are from outside that is EU/ EEA have to get the entry visa and get the residence permit.
- Students who have applied for admission for the full-time plan, for getting the master program at the Maastricht University.
- You should meet all the requirements for the program of masters in which you have applied.
- For the students who have never participated in a degree of getting a higher education, or secondary education program in the Netherlands. So the students who have completely exchange program in the Netherlands are welcome to have this scholarship.
- The students over the age of 35 are not allowed to have this scholarship.
- The students who are obtained good results during the prior education if there are several applicants that are equally qualified then they will give preference to applicants that transcript or certified letter.
Procedure to apply
Students applying for the scholarship the applicants should apply for UCM and also upload all the following documents in the category. The students will require the following documents:
- The application of should be submitted electronically
- Fill the application form with all the details asked
- All the official documentation of the financial situation, such as the all the receipts of tax return copy of last pay should be attached.
- The email of the scholarship that will not be taken into consideration
- All the application which has applied will inform about the decision taken around March or April.
So this is all about the Maastricht University Holland is offering scholarships for the year 2018-2019. The students can apply on email email@example.com by 1 February 2018.