The Heinrich University of Germany offers scholarship programs and courses for undergraduate, master and doctoral students. The program is issued by the BMBF and foreign office. The scholarship programs and courses in Germany encourage students to indulge and build high professional skills with abundant knowledge.
The Heinrich University of Germany is one of the top universities among all other universities across the world. The university allots scholarship not only for EU but also non- EU students.
All the detail regarding the scholarship mentioned below with amount.
- Maximum scholarship- Rs.15, 69,567 or 20,400 Euro
- This amount will be offered on a monthly basis.
- It can be used as tuition fee, health cover and spouse care.
- An additional allowance of 850 euro will be given as childcare, health and family insurance.
Course level– The Heinrich University of Germany provides courses and programs to undergraduate, master and doctoral student across the world.
Study subject- The University provides scholarship for applied science, art, and other subjects.
Some awards– About 1000 graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral students will be awarded per year.
Scholarships to be taken in the UK
- The candidate should posses a high academic record of social engagement. They must hold a deep interest in the basic values such as ecology, democracy, and self-determination.
- They must register for state recognized universities.
- The candidate should hold a level B2 certification or a DSH 2 certification.
- They can apply for Science, Technology, Engineering and mathematics subjects or environmental, economic, journalism studies.
- They should be highly proficient in the German language.
- The telephonic interview will be held near the Heinrich University.
- Application date- 18 January 2018
- Application final date- 1 March 2018
- Interview- 15 May 2018
- Scholarship payment – 1 October 2018
Test requirement– NO
Language– The foreign students should fulfill all the English or German language requirements to study at the Heinrich University of Germany.
How to apply?
- The candidate or the aspirant should convert all the documents in PDF form and then upload all the documents at the official portal.
- Provide the university a copy of degree in respective discipline.
- They have to enroll a student certificate if they hold any.
- Provide the German proficiency proof in written form.
- A third party certification of candidate social commitment must be provided.
Scholarship link– Enroll for the scholarship at the official website https://www.boell.de/en/scholarships application with all correct documents.
Why Heinrich university?
This University provides all the facilities for the aspirants after they successfully got selected. They offer 850 euro/ month along with various allowances. For EU students are offered with a maximum amount of 649 euro plus 300 euro/ month. The scholarship gets extended every semester.
For Ph.D., the non-EU students get 100 euro/month, and for EU students, they get 1350 euro plus individual allowance. They get extended every hall a year. The EU students can enroll for a state-recognized university of Germany.
The student avails all the benefits of the scholarship and succeeds in getting the professional job all across the world. The students acquire full knowledge and skill in their respective disciplines.