Fujian province government has come up with a scholarship program which can meet the needs of international students. The program is run to meet long term and medium term development of education needs of the forum. The basic intention is to attract brilliant outstanding students in the province and improve levels and education of each one of them.
Worth of awards
- The awardees are given 60000 RMB per year
- The independent recruiter program is available for applicants who are ready to study in Fujian university for three to four years and achieve bachelor degree. Such students are offered 30000 RMB per year.
- General scholars pursuing master degree for two or three years are allowed to earn 40000 RMB per year.
- Senior and doctoral scholars studying for three to four years in the country are awarded with 50000 RMB per year.
- Applicant should not be a citizen of China
- He should be of sound and good mind capable of pursuing education
- For applicants who want to pursue governor special scholarship program they are required to have recommendation from provincial partnership cities. The applicant must be of 50 years and below.
- International liaison of partnership cities must be recommended by provincial partnership cities. The applicant of such program should be of 50 years and below.
- The applicants enrolling in independent recruitment program must comply with the requirements as listed below;
- The undergraduate applicants must have high school degree diploma and should be of age 30 years or below.
- Applicants who wish to get enrolled in master degree program they must have bachelor degree in the program and should also have attained 35 years of age.
- General scholar program can only be enrolled by individuals who have attained bachelor degree or have complete two years in undergraduate studies. Such applicants should be below than 50 years of age.
- Doctoral degree program can only be enrolled by students who have attained the age of 40 years. He must also possess master degree in the relevant program.
- Senior scholar program can be applied only by individuals who are of age 50 years or below. For students who are holders of academic title in the program are also capable of enrolling in the scholarship program.
- The requirement of language should be mandatorily met by the applicants such that they become eligible for getting enrolled in master or bachelor degree program.
- English language proficiency test should be cleared by the applicant. Individual should clear IELTS English language proficiency test. However the later test is optional for applicants.
- Complete research plan and proposal have to be submitted by the applicant in the university. It is on the basis of this plan students are shortlisted for the program.
Who is not eligible for the program?
- The applicant should not be enrolled in any of the Chinese government scholarship program.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years of age.
For individuals who wish to attain more information on the program, click on the link below;