Eiffel scholarship program has been established by French ministry of foreign affairs to enable individuals to pursue master and PhD courses in French higher educations. Under this scholarship program master courses which last from 12 to 36 months are funded and PhD courses of up to 10 months.
Worth of awards
- For master students, they are entitled to monthly allowance of €1,181 and this is being granted from 12 to 36 months.
- For PhD students the grant offered is €1,400 per month and this amount is provided to students for a period of maximum ten months.
- Other expenses are also met under the scholarship program which includes international return trip, cultural activity and security cover. Apart from that, additional home allowances are also granted to applications on compliance of certain conditions.
- The program is only granted to candidates who are of non-French nationality i.e. they should not be the citizens of France.
- For master level candidate should have attained the age of 30 on the date of the selection. While for candidates who are applying for doctoral degree they must be of 35 years.
- The applications should be submitted by French educational establishments only. These institutes have the authority to select scholarship holders and enroll them in courses offered. Applications submitted using other means are not entertained or accepted.
- Applications are only available for students who are willing to enroll themselves in the Masters or PhD program.
- Language test should be compulsorily cleared by the students to become eligible for the chosen program.
- The documents should be submitted to the authority in the set of two, which must include latest passport size photographs, acceptance letter, proof of identity and age etc.
- Recommendation letter should also be gained from an institution wherein the applicant is earlier enrolled or is pursuing his bachelor degree from.
- The deadline for filling applications lies in January 2018, hence students should hurry up and make every possible effort to submit their application in time.
Who are not eligible for the program?
- Candidates who are holding two nationalities and if one of them is French they are not eligible for scholarship program.
- Combination with other scholarship program is not allowed here. If in case a student at the time of filing application has been awarded another French scholarship program then he is not eligible for this scholar.
- No application will be entertained for the student if his application has been previously rejected. No matter if he is applying from a different establishment or a different course of study.
- No student is eligible for the scholarship if he has undertaken it once i.e. he cannot have the scholarship twice. If an individual has completed his masters under this program, for the second year he cannot be granted again scholarship to do the level 2 of masters.
For candidates who wish to know more about the program they can click on the link given below;