€25,000 In Scholarships To The University Of Twente Available To 50 Students
Those looking to travel abroad will be happy to learn that scholarships are available to the University of Twente in the Netherlands. Students from the EEA/EU and non-EEA/EU countries are eligible. In fact, the scholarships are available for almost any student applying for the MSc program. Students will have access to two types of scholarships, the Kipaji Scholarship and the Professor de Winter Scholarship. In total, there are fifty awards available, so everyone will have an opportunity to win.
- Candidates should apply for the 2018/2019 academic year
- The candidate must be admitted into at least one graduate program at the University of Twente
- The candidate cannot be a current graduate of the University
- International students need to have entry visas
- Candidates must have at least a 6.0 for the TOEFL iBT 20 and a 6.5 in the IELTS
- Present recipients of a Dutch Study Grant should not apply
- All candidates must have great records in academics
Courses Of Study
The scholarships are only available to students studying certain courses. Anyone studying applied physics, applied mathematics or business administration will be eligible for the award. Other eligible courses can be found below.
- Business and information technology, Biomedical engineering, or civil engineering and management
- Computer science, communication students, or chemical engineering
- Embedded systems, Construction management and engineering, or educational science and technology
- European studies, Human Media interaction, Health Sciences, or Electrical engineering
- Internet science and technology, industrial design engineering, or industrial engineering and management
- Nanotechnology, mechanical engineering, environmental and energy management, or psychology
- Methodology and Statistics, psychology, or public administration
- Systems and control, Philosophy of science, technology and society, or sustainable energy technology
- Science education and communication
There are currently no restrictions in terms of nationality. Students can reside from any nation in the world.
The value of the award will vary. The value can range from 3,000 to 25,000 Euros for each year. Should the candidate apply for a course that takes two years to complete, they can renew the scholarship after the first year and receive the same award amount. However, the candidate will still need to meet the aforementioned requirements and the academic requirements for the scholarship.
Steps For Applying
Applying for the scholarship couldn’t be easier. After receiving provisional admission, the student can complete the application process online.
All candidates will have until the first day of February of 2018 to apply for the scholarship.