The Australian international postgraduate scholarship was replaced by research training program from January. The training program provides a scholarship program for the master degree. The main objective of the program is to provide funding for domestic and also overseas candidates. The courses deliver and fulfill all the skill required to construct a remarkable career in the job market.
Many participating universities offer this research training program in Australia. They build a strong base for the students so that they succeed in their respective fields.
The scholarship program consists of
- Tuition fee offset
- Stipends for domestic and overseas students
- Allowance required for research degree
The duration of the program is of maximum two years for the master degree.
The duration of the program is of minimum three years and maximum of 4 years.
- Registration fee– The candidates are exempted from the registration fee.
- Course level– full-time postgraduate and doctoral degree courses are offered by the participating universities in Australia.
- Study subject– all subjects offered by training research program in Australia.
- The number of awards– Numerous numbers of awards is provided to domestic and overseas students.
- Scholarships are to be taken in Australia.
- Only the domestic and overseas students enroll for the research training program as RTP fee offset or allowance.
- They should be 18 years old minimum for Research training programs for scholarships.
- The students can enroll in the participating universities of Australia.
- The student may not be a citizen of Australia, or they can enroll for a visa to live.
Stipend and allowance-
- An annual sum of $27,082 will be offered to the full-time RTP students. The stipend rate remains the same for every year.
- The sum of the scholarship will be tax-free for the RTP program students holding full-time course.
- The scholarship payment commenced after the candidate got selection in training program.
- The adult will get an allowance of $515 and $255 for a child.
College admission requirement
- The candidate should be skilled in English language and know how to deal social engagement.
- All the documents while registration should be valid and updated.
- The candidate should provide a copy of passport.
Test requirement– NO
Language- For postgraduate, the candidate should be highly proficient in the English language. They should hold a certificate with excellent scores in TOEFL and other language tests.
- The candidate has to directly apply for participating university.
- The candidates have to apply online for pursuing higher degree training program.
- Statement of support should be submitted by the candidates. It should not exceed higher than 500 words.
- Deadline for registration is 30 April 2018 for Cambodia (April 15), Papua new (February 28) and other countries.
- The candidate should Read all the important or mandatory points while filling the registration form.
- Go to the official website for more instructions and notification and updates.
Scholarship link – the students who wish to pursue a master degree should apply at https://www.education.gov.au/research-training-program .
The Australian research training program for the postgraduate students serves a well-defined scholarship program so that they get most of their fields without difficulties.